Toyota Yaris GR

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I heard the term "overs" recently that supercar dealers use for cars selling over retail. Wonder what crazy figures they come up with for these.. I love them & I'd want one, but wouldn't pay overs for any car no matter how much I liked it.

RCT

RMS Regular
No doubt a load will go to flippers :joy:
Yes and the people that I know that wanted these, wouldn’t be flippers. It seems the harder the manufacturers try to stop a car going to flippers the more they get their hands on them!

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Yes and the people that I know that wanted these, wouldn’t be flippers. It seems the harder the manufacturers try to stop a car going to flippers the more they get their hands on them!
Why wouldn't they just up production numbers to counter this. There clearly us a demand for these. It was the first new car since my mk4 fiesta that I would have bought. Guess I'll just hold on to the the bm a bit longer

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Why wouldn't they just up production numbers to counter this. There clearly us a demand for these. It was the first new car since my mk4 fiesta that I would have bought. Guess I'll just hold on to the the bm a bit longer

Apparently they are only bringing in 200 to the UK due to emissions. Maybe that number will increase, who knows. 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn’t be surprised if a few come in from Japan as grey imports.