Trackskills Track Day Sunday 20th September.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AndyG

RMS Regular
My mate sent me this pretty cool picture of me just passing @evo98 through the bends...... Ok ok he was just about to rapidly pass me but one can dream!

I'm not sure what it's on a look like on a big screen but it's cool on my phone

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It looks just fine on a proper screen, very atmospheric (y) Must have been so annoying having that wee bumble bee of scaffolding clogging up the track all the time, good thing you got past it!

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
My mate sent me this pretty cool picture of me just passing @evo98 through the bends...... Ok ok he was just about to rapidly pass me but one can dream!!

Been giving this some thought , and initially was thinking in the -- more power -- lose weight mode ,but then watching my video from Sunday with the rear facing camera and then the wet track , reckon all I really need is a water cannon in the boot ! just let him try to pass when that baby turns on !

Last edited:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Our full coverage of this event is now online with thanks to @V8 for words and @JamieG95 for photos

Trackskills September Event - RMS

RMS-Trackskills-6546.jpg

@Tony G

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.