Trackskills Track Day This Sunday 12th March 2023

AC

RMS Regular
What's the cost? With there being a series in the drag racing this year (5 events), its going to be costly but then again, the last number of events I have done my times have been consistent so can't improve dramatically
£145 for the day - then fuel, tyres and brakes. The Clio goes through £60-£100 of fuel depending on how much time it's out.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
What's the cost? With there being a series in the drag racing this year (5 events), its going to be costly but then again, the last number of events I have done my times have been consistent so can't improve dramatically
I know I’ve said it before, but you should definitely give it a go, at least once. Your car is fantastic in a straight line, but throw in some corners and it’s a bit more thinking and more challenging, I reckon you’ll really enjoy it.

My pursuit for a track car gets pushed further and further down the pecking order but I will definitely get back to it at some stage in the near future.

thefool1983

RMS Regular
I know I’ve said it before, but you should definitely give it a go, at least once. Your car is fantastic in a straight line, but throw in some corners and it’s a bit more thinking and more challenging, I reckon you’ll really enjoy it.

My pursuit for a track car gets pushed further and further down the pecking order but I will definitely get back to it at some stage in the near future.
Agreed. It's quite addictive!

As somebody said previously, if you've a helmet, come down to the next one and get a few passenger laps. I'd be happy to take you out. Get a feel for it. It's slot safer than you might imagine