Transfer Box Rebuild

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Hi everyone.

Just wondering does anyone have any good recommendations for a transfer box rebuild in NI?

Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart / Evo X.

Cheers,

Aaron

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
OP
veedubnoodle
Drives
her crazy
Ok so Jonny recommended a guy called Clive from Transmission Dynamics in England.

Waiting on a reply from him.

I've been trying to see if I can even source a crown wheel and pinion to have it rebuilt here but to no avail :worried:

Starting to think I'll either need to buy a new one at £2k or take a chance on a 2nd hand one at £500 :sob:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Momentum Motorsport in Lisburn might be able to help, build some nice evos, or cuddys in cookstown direction

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
OP
veedubnoodle
Drives
her crazy
@Eager I know Andy at Momentum well. Him and Tom have been helping as much as they can and are trying to see if they can get a rebuild kit for it.

Was on the phone to Ian Cuddy earlier today. He really knows his stuff! Said he will see if he can source a crown wheel and pinion for me :grinning:

Hoping for the best but it looks like the new purchase is gunna be parked up for a while :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.