TSCC Cars and Coffee

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Yes was great to catch up! The wife really enjoyed herself too! I never gor any photos of your car though

Think we where to busy laughing to get any. Yea I got the same response from mine so was all good.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Is it in Down Royal again? If it is I'll probably go, depending on what I get up to on Sunday 30th April. Will hopefully have the MX-5 back by then too.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Might take a run over. Never been to one. What's the approx start - end times?

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Was talking to @mcma1 about this and planning to go as well. Be good to meet some people.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I really wanted to get to this again but have to go back to work unfortunately :worried:

Hopefully be one on next time I'm back!

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I'm might get to this myself although I might see if I can borrow something more interesting that the S3.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Gumball wont be in Belfast until about 12pm or later. Flag only drops in Dublin on the first group at 10am.

Think ill do an hour/Hour and a half at TSCC and then head to Belfast.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Gumball wont be in Belfast until about 12pm or later. Flag only drops in Dublin on the first group at 10am.

Think ill do an hour/Hour and a half at TSCC and then head to Belfast.

That's my plan as I really enjoyed the last one. Always great to catch up with a few members and look at motors.

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Anyone going on Sunday then? I've never been but defo going to this one.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Yep will be going to this one as I'm back over in NI this weekend, have missed a few unfortunately.

Will have to make do with borrowing my mums abarth though as my 5 series is in pieces again!

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Think il pop in for a while in the Polo and then head on down to the Gumballers arriving at the Titanic..
As Mark says,the weather isnt meant to be great tho,hopefully get some luck and its dry!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
If the weathers decent I'll take the jag out for a run!

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
If it's dry I'll bring the pickup over, but doesn't look good unfortunately :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.