TSCC NI Cars and Coffee at Down Royal - Sunday 1st October 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Took me a while to get down to the bottom as was chatting to a few people, the GT3 Porsche was a stunning colour as was the RS7. I love the NSX as well as @mcma1 R8
As @chris_b said we have some amazing cars over here and I love how owners will stand and give people time to chat about them and get a good look.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
The RS7 was awesome and a pretty rare sight over here. Nardo is hard to beat.

IMG_0762.JPG

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
@jonny_w finally twigged where you live in relation to me this morning on the way to Down Royal, saw the Golf outside your house!

Sonny

RMS Photographer
On the RMS Blog: Cars and Coffee at the Down Royal is always guaranteed to bring out a wide variety of rare and stunning cars and today's was no exception. The Sunday morning event was packed and despite the questionable weather, car owners and friends casually chatted and braved the elements.

This nardo grey Audi RS7 was one of the many rare sights at the event, gathering plenty of attention.
(Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.