TVR Tuscan S Mk2

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Back home after 2513 miles in 16 days around France, absolutely faultless the whole trip not even a drop of oil used, even in 36c stop/start traffic in Bordeaux she was perfect.

Wonderful GT, with space for luggage and some wine as well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

093A5133-E526-4813-BCCB-2167D14E1176.jpeg

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
Back home after 2513 miles in 16 days around France, absolutely faultless the whole trip not even a drop of oil used, even in 36c stop/start traffic in Bordeaux she was perfect.

Wonderful GT, with space for luggage and some wine as well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

View attachment 365687
Any chance you were at the Dublin port tunnel toll booth at some stage between 11 & 12 on Sunday?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
There was another purple one on the Portaferry road yesterday. Quite a bit of nice stuff out and about this weekend. Enjoying a last run out before winter time kicks in for real ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Did I pass u in katesbridge around half an hour ago

Not me, itโ€™s getting built back up at AG at present. There are a surprising number about across here.
There was another purple one on the Portaferry road yesterday. Quite a bit of nice stuff out and about this weekend. Enjoying a last run out before winter time kicks in for real ๐Ÿ˜Ž

That will be the NI TVR car club regional organiser Ian Iโ€™m guessingโ€ฆ

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Ooooo that is a beaut!! Literally haven't seen a TVR on the road in years. I bet you get some attention in them. They have aged very gracefully.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Were never exactly common, don't see many now for sure. There is one floating around Cambridge that's out all year round, full Kudos ๐Ÿ˜Ž But that's about it, can't remember when I last saw another apart from these two beauties.

Lovely pair that.