Tvs supercharged ep3

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Its not very often something makes me replay something twice, but I've watched this 7 times now in awe :neutral:
Haha agreed. I just keep flicking between that and the speedo vid. Never spotted this thread before and it just bonkers and not helping my man maths for a SC s2k!

civic_tom

RMS Regular
Came back to this thread just to watch that drive by video again. ******* mental. I’m currently trying to figure out how to fit a supercharger into the bay of my Ek...lol

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Its not very often something makes me replay something twice, but I've watched this 7 times now in awe :neutral:

giphy.gif

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I've been in love with this engine setup ever since hearing an EP3 with one a very long time ago at a car meet. Then after hearing a similar setup on an Atom I was hooked, swear I could hear that Atom on back roads half a mile away from my house.

Still reckon an EF with this engine would be awesome.

Those seats are lovely, how heavy are they?

Beat88

RMS Regular
OP
Beat88
I've been in love with this engine setup ever since hearing an EP3 with one a very long time ago at a car meet. Then after hearing a similar setup on an Atom I was hooked, swear I could hear that Atom on back roads half a mile away from my house.

Still reckon an EF with this engine would be awesome.

Those seats are lovely, how heavy are they?

Theres a fair weight in them but then again i dont know how heavy the premier edition recaros are