type r new induction kit and spoon exhaust

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Baz C

Banned
dirk diggler said:
clio_lass said:
tinted windows at back, red seats, red carpet i think>? cant remember
looks well lad, dont really like the look of the spoon stickets or the exhaut tip, but hey at the end of the day its your car.

wots stickets dik? :?:

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
Tufty said:
seamybaby55 said:
p 5ary said:
its quicker than an rs focus.

this i find hard to believe!! :confounded:hock:

that i don`t i do believe him

btw lad is there n e spoon bits on it and wots the diff btween the anni and the normal type r

yip spoon exhaust. the bit noone seems to like, im considerin gettin a 4 inch tail welded on in place tufty, it a bit on a pee shooter but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

seambaby55 well me and an rs started together and i passed so i have to say i think it is quicker :lol: :lol: :lol:

errigle

RMS Regular
p 5ary said:
new air filter

Spoon exhaust is nice, but would ahve went for the AEM longtrack filter, doesnt seem like your gonna get much cold air up at the back of the engine

Yeungster

anniversary edition came with different steering wheel, tinted rear windows, red and different seats, red carpet I think, sticker on back, air con etc

Spoony

RMS Regular
That motor is sweet mate. Its what i want next!!
Keep her on the black stuff!!
Va...Va.......VTEC................. :grinning: :grinning:

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
i would feel a bit odd driving round with "spoon" written on my car even if people have that opinion of the driver :laughing:

iain

dirk diggler said:
clio_lass said:
tinted windows at back, red seats, red carpet i think>? cant remember
looks well lad, dont really like the look of the spoon stickets or the exhaut tip, but hey at the end of the day its your car.

at least he has one.....

looks very well gary, very nice motor

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
p 5ary said:
Tufty said:
seamybaby55 said:
p 5ary said:
its quicker than an rs focus.

this i find hard to believe!! :confounded:hock:

that i don`t i do believe him

btw lad is there n e spoon bits on it and wots the diff btween the anni and the normal type r

yip spoon exhaust. the bit noone seems to like, im considerin gettin a 4 inch tail welded on in place tufty, it a bit on a pee shooter but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

seambaby55 well me and an rs started together and i passed so i have to say i think it is quicker :lol: :lol: :lol:

very very nice gary and best to luck with it lovely motor

bob

RMS Regular
i seen a typeR leave a focus at B/C a while back. Hard to beat the ole vtecs.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
Tufty said:
i do agree with bob. btw lad i take it thats ur new car in r avatar

cheers tufty, yip thats her in the avartar its the same pic i posted on page 1 but just reduced it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.