Tyre fitter wanted or 2x 185/55/15's

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Looking for two 185/55/15 tyres. Have two decent and two fooked ones on the golf (wear wise), want to get the two fooked ones changed so I can get the wear out of the other two good tyres before I change the entire set to F1's/proxies or equivalent (if you know what I mean). If no-one has any I'll just get some cheap used ones on ebay...

Either way I need a fitter that can fit & balance the tyres that wont get annoyed at me bringing used tyres to fit... :laughing:

cheers!

tim

RMS Regular
just jack the car up and swop the wheels around........

just make sure you use the same side ie take drivers side rear and put it on drivers side front to keep the correct directional pattern for the tyre.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Two tyres are 1000 miles from brand new, one is on the wear indicator band and anothers not far off it.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Really? Thanks lad, will check prices on them...

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Perfect, will give you a shout when I get them mate. Also the girlfriend needs a set done too in the next week or so. Ill drop you a PM. Cheers.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.