Tyres *SOLD*

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Unity

The bf is selling 4 brand new 205x40x17 tyres with 100 miles on them!

No damage, not remoulds! Bargain at £80

Call Mike on 07704465777
thumb.gif

*SOLD*

Unity

OP
Unity
He's not sure, he says they are a chinese brand but remoulds of them are 42+vat each and his tyres are better and zr rated with toyo tread!

Yeah £80 for all 4!!!

james_04_ire

Drives
mk4 astra
if this woulda been 2 weeks ago i could had these instead of paying £60 for 1 tyre! gd offer shouldnt have a problem selling!

smiley

Unity said:
The bf is selling 4 brand new 205x40x17 tyres with 100 miles on them!

No damage, not remoulds! Bargain at £80

Call Mike on 07704465777
thumb.gif

so theyre brand new? with 10 miles on them?? ^o) which reminds me ive a brand new car for sale with 80 thousand miles on her....lol
42 + vat for remoulds:eek: wheres that at ripuoff tyres??:laughing: if he doesnt know the name of them it'll say on the side of them....it'll probably be easier to spot than the fact theyre the same thread as toyos...(y)

Unity

OP
Unity
smiley. said:
so theyre brand new? with 10 miles on them?? ^o) which reminds me ive a brand new car for sale with 80 thousand miles on her....lol
42 + vat for remoulds:eek: wheres that at ripuoff tyres??:laughing: if he doesnt know the name of them it'll say on the side of them....it'll probably be easier to spot than the fact theyre the same thread as toyos...(y)

Your a bit of a cheeky fecker arent you!!!!!! ^o)

livefreeordie

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru wrx
would u like to sell me 2 then ? need them asap, tried ringing but no answer, ring me on 07843683729 if u actually want them sold, cheers

smiley

dont get me wrong here theres probably nothin wrong with the tyres, i wouldnt be a big man for brand name tyres myself but to come out with cr@p about remoulds being that price!! who u tryin to kid?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.