Tyres

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
for the c2? b nicer on 16's imo but cud do worse than goin the rally look i suppose

Normski

RMS Regular
OP
Normski
Drives
987 BoxsterS
yeh for C2, one of my current 16" GT rims has a nice gash in it, wheel went down a pot hole with a big stone in it wen went to rally day in portadown so just think the 17's will fill the arches even better and make the coilovers look better.

six_impressive_hours

RMS Regular
for the c2? b nicer on 16's imo but cud do worse than goin the rally look i suppose

The c2 has massive arches for a small car, 17's are right on the money for them :cool:

I think there is a guy on c2sportsclub.com with either 19's or 20's on his :confounded:

Pitty about the damage to the oe gt rim as I think these look the best on them. Other than that, I'd go for a set of OZ Superleggra's or white super turismos :cool:

jamesy

Normski

RMS Regular
OP
Normski
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Those white rims i posted on ebay are like WRC SuperT's but only cheaper, do u even reckon that outlaw rims would last and are any good?
Cituning has specially designed 4x108 et25 7x18" White WRC Supert's for citroen fitment, bein only 7" wide these would still fit in with the coilies, really these are what i want but they lookin over £1200 for em 8o| . Maybe bide my time, think a 4" magnex is next on the list when the back pay decides to roll in lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.