ULTIMATE STREET CAR 04

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
oh my god what a bloody weekend, good to meet ya karl and cheers for letting me run the carlton up the strip and also for taking the blame when i diffed her on the grass and ran when security came to leave you the telling off - lol

i never went near dolly once i'll have ye all know ;) ahem

the 2 cossies where unreal and the live mapping session at A1 rallysport was some craic espescially getting a close look at the new 600bhp mk6fiesta 4x4 they have just built and also seeing the 700bhp RWD focus lying in a sad smashed up mess :worried:

beer, women, BBQ (even shorts), photos (hundreds), and me behind the wheel of an amulance towing a boxed car trailer for 2 1/2 hours was great craic !

photos will be up asap folks and believe me, if any of you's are thinking of going next year then let us know as we are all going back again and hopefully this time with a nova turbo as well that my m8's building :laughing:

and martin you didn't get a decent punture mate :p at least i had no centre bits of the tyre when i was driving just 2 big flappy side bits :?:

regards,

Rodney ! (PMSL)

Designated Driver

RMS Regular
thats right I just remembered the paramedic (in a real ambulance) in some wee village waving at us when we went past! respect to the ambulace!!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
and all the redline staff who came to our camp to party, simply cause we brought an amulance and they thought this deserved some respect, the black guy giving it the full on drug gansta street ligo and rapping for us and then some wee girl about to knock the **** outa him with a baseball bat !

oh and the gatso who got the 2 cossies and blinded the ballix outa all of us - lol

Mr Whippy didn't like the fact that our ice cream van (ambulance) made more noise than his wee sily gay tones and that at night we could be seen flashing (blue lights ahem) from all over the camp site :lol:

right it's time i went to reno to get the megane back onto 4 cyld's so i'll catch up in more banter l8r :laughing:

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
OP
Karlos Da Jackle
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
I'd forgot bout all the bollockings i got, :worried: ,,,, think it was 4/5 in the first day,. :eek: ,. then wearing it for graham, when he was hiding behind the boxed car trailor,, :lol: .,., Thought i was gonna get throwen off site on the first day!!! :cry: :lol:

I musta been that lee boy that was at dolly!!!! ;) ;) ;) :lol:

And wat bout ur guys thinking wee nicked the strecther, when we were sitting watching the racing!!! PMSL 8) :laughing:

Designated Driver

RMS Regular
yeah we got quite a laugh from the people watching us carry the stretcher up the bank to sit on. there were a lot of nutters about the campsite too. a few brought old cars to burn for camp fires but the Santa pod crew dealt with them quickly!
Drifting out of the campsite towards security was bound to get you noticed Karlos! Twice!!

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
OP
Karlos Da Jackle
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Here. u done it too in the carlton,, ;) one of my telling off's was prob for u aswell, :lol: 8) lol,,

auch but its all good crack :laughing: thank feck we all made it home in one piece!!! :laughing: 8)

Kinda bit stuck for words to say when they said once more and i would be banned, after the 4th time,., hehehe i said it wasnt me :oops: :lol: , and they said i was the only red carlton there!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: 8)

Oooo forgot johnny also had a rip at the circles and drifting.,., and graham,,!!!

U need to put the video footage of the ambulance and the transit racing up!!!

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
I wouldn't mind going next year!! sounds like an excellent weekend!!!!

Graham, did the A1 crew let you get pic's of their fiesta?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Just goes to show generally how much better the shows are in England. JAE/USC/TOTB are good examples!

Andy

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
PMSL, the whacky van racing :lol:

dave in the tranny and me in the ambulance FLAT up the camp site when every1 had gone home, blues and two's going like the hammers of blue feck on the ambulance and then dave hand braked the tranny van towards J, PMSL - ah christ, some weekend like !

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
OP
Karlos Da Jackle
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Graham said:
P and then dave hand braked the tranny van towards J, PMSL - ah christ, some weekend like !

thats when i ran and hid behind daves sierra, knew he wouldnt go near it, but dropped a log, when it was coming towards me.,.,.

and the ambulance,, after it,., sounded like a police chase!! LOL

Designated Driver

RMS Regular
it was funny - Dave (cosbine) had no intention of stopping either.
A1 are a really good bunch of lads too - they showed us round their cars, gave us a spare tyre for the trailer, got us tea and coffee all day and then didn't charge an arm and leg for their work, sound guys and really laid back.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
and thanks to the staff at billing aquadrome for not shoutig about the noise of a cossie going onto a trailer at 1am !

and Arfur, i have 2 pix of the outside of it as i didn't ask them if i could do a wee photoshoot, instead i slept on the box trailer on a matress for a good portion of that day !

oh and karl, sorry i didn't get to say cheerio but i wasn't for wakening at all mate and didn't actually waken until near 12noon when i realoised that a 1/4 of our journy home was done and that we had a water leeke and all sorts of noisy things that didn't wake me :confounded::

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
OP
Karlos Da Jackle
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Auch i'll forgive u for no good byes, i was gonna put on the lights and sirens to wake u , but thought it'd wake half the campsite aswell.,.

Well hopefully many more times like that to be had in the future!!! Im always up for partying!!1 Rodney!!!! and even have to get lee out again, some crack.,

Love Lee,,

Or wat u call a stoned lobster.,.,

Or a flamer kit on a jetski!!!

Designated Driver

RMS Regular
yeah all the shouting of directions over the exhaust noise and cracking of splitters :worried: great place and free clean showers! Santa Pod by sunday was a bit manky!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
LoveLee ! PMSL

despite the extra warm weather i have to say that i think we where all on form but Lee's ones where just unreal like, i ain't laughed as much at such dry humour in all my life (hmmmm, that beer was gd ;))

Adam

RMS Regular
It was a class weekend. Good to see you all and hear some NI accents again! :grinning:

I have pics up in the cruise forum but none of the girly action or night action because I was in no state to be carrying a camera around!

Roll on next year! :laughing:

Next year I hope to have an Integra capable of some decent times. :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.