updated; Exterior of Yaris done:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ruth

RMS Regular
class - not sure what to think on those new rims nick, theyre definitely different!! need better pics!

Twain

RMS Regular
im not convinced by the rims either...centres sprayed black would be better but its just my opinion. Turbo sounds good but be wary, ive read on TOC that a guys stripped out and na tuned yaris can keep up with a turboed one...not sure if thats true tho.

bob

RMS Regular
Love those rims, car looks proper JDM without trying too hard (if that makes any sense).

MR2 super GT

RMS Regular
OP
MR2 super GT
Drives
Mk2 TTRS
old wheels are for sale. the nice thing about split rims is the versatiliy, if i want i can split them and change the colour of the center, or widen the outer lip.

some might think they look too small, but i wanted to keep it 15".

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
preferred the old bronze wheels - exhaust sounds really nice - kinda like a scoob

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
dont like it at all sorry ...the bonnet looks awful ...dont like the rims ...and the headlights look awful ...looks like darth vader tbh ...sorry

MR2 super GT

RMS Regular
OP
MR2 super GT
Drives
Mk2 TTRS
no sweat. its an aquired taste, the styling isnt for everyone .

thanks to those who like it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.