Useable classic for up to £4K - Ideas?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
OP
Rob1sp
Drives
Various Cars
GT_MAXER, I've got two cars in mind, one of which is BMW, the other a Merc. Both big luxo-barges, so no boy racerness, and not even sure if I'll get on with them being focused more on comfort than handling. I reckon they'd suit perfectly for weekend cruising use, just not sure they'll suit the petrolhead that lurks within :grinning:

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
OP
Rob1sp
Drives
Various Cars
cormac81 yes but with bigger engine and better spec, downside being more miles but has been well looked after. I don't want to put the links to the ads up cos i know the like of you lot on here, no sooner posted than some feckstick will have them bought from under me :grinning:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
An LPG'd 750iL would be some tool (y)

E38s look great lowered with wheels. And minus stupid looking roof-racks.

2cct6qh.jpg

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
All that needs is some bigger oem Alfa rims and it would be awesome!

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
OP
Rob1sp
Drives
Various Cars
Feck could you not pick one a bit further away?!?! Any direct flights to Plymouth? I'd expect that to go for about £2.5K or so.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Feck could you not pick one a bit further away?!?! Any direct flights to Plymouth? I'd expect that to go for about £2.5K or so.
Exeter from the City then an hour on the train to Plymouth :grinning: You'd need an early start though :p

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
OP
Rob1sp
Drives
Various Cars
Who's the guy in Ballycastle that can transport cars over for you?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.