V8 E30 BMW ( Ebay)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Don't understand a word of german but this pic says it all for me :laughing:

bf_1_b.jpg

Looks like a tight fit !

gixerboy

RMS Regular
OP
gixerboy
Drives
2.4JTD, Mille R
Barry said:
Don't understand a word of german but this pic says it all for me :laughing:

bf_1_b.jpg

Looks like a tight fit !
Translated!!!

With this I sell a BMW 340i E30 V8 with 6gang transmission and 340 Hp V-mixed 295Km/h, the car has M-technik2 verspoilerung,m3 spigel, thread load work FK variante3,Alufelgen RH ZW3 9X18 with 225/45 Dunlop SP9000 drumherum, black floodlight ahead and behind, Origenal Alps ausstatung with digetaler motor indicates, sport steering wheel 30er, black sky, chromolux foil rear window and the side disks, Tacho until 300Km/h,M3 E36 brake concern, Soundanlage of JBL ahead and Unit runs over two amplifiers car telephone with free intercom for nokia 6510,8210....

The car pays in the insurance as 325i and tax runs one for 4liter V8 EURO2. it is all at the vehicle registered and had go I also previously no problems with the police therefore a certain. I cannot say is have is myself only one the car very fast a SL500, AudiS8,M3 E46, BMW645i and CL500 it geschaft on the street to overcoming therefore the thing a real KILLER for other cars

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Tight fit isnt the word for it, you would think that the bonnet couldnt be closed. :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.