Vacuum Oil & Fluid Extractor

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Bought one of these Sealy TP69 oil extractors a few weeks ago to replace my leaky messy 12v oil extractor pump, the one you see all over Ebay! It's brilliant(y)..................well worth the money though I got it cheaper than the £80rrp.

Put the line in the dipstick hole, pump the vacuum up and let it work, it even cleans its own lines well. Disconnect the lines, pour the oil into a waste barrel and put the lines down the storage tube on the side.

Recommended.......................................

Sealey

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-24_19-3-50.png
    upload_2017-2-24_19-3-50.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 69

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
The mouldings on the side are in 1 litre segments so you know how much you got out.

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
Current cars are so difficult so even get at the sump bung. If I had an old Fiesta, Saxo or the like I wouldn't bother with one, it's almost as handy to pull out the bung.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Have one myself, good job (y)

Originally bought for servicing the forklift which it is ideal for!

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
My car doesn't even have a dipstick so there's nowhere to extract the oil so I'm buggered!
My car doesn't have a dipstick but has an extractor tube. Changed the oil last year by removing the bung and made an awful mess. Bought one of these tools this year and it made the job a gift.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
I would use mine every second oil change. I only change the oil filter every 5k and oil is every 2.5k.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.