van rental

adzy

RMS Regular
Drives
Glanza V
anyone heard of these guys? seem super cheap for van rental

I was going to use them for my house move until I read their online reviews. It’s hard to find a good review

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
used them for car rentals a few times with no hassles. usually cheaper cars and leggier than other rental places but cheap as chips and no hassle on return!

Sidecars55

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000RR
be prepared to take a different van to what you order is my advice. Even after checking numerous times before collection.

Deleted member 13907

D
I’ve always used Jonny Morrow @ Europcar, Portadown. Used him when he was at Shelbourne as well, before he opened the Europcar franchise in Portadown. Since then Shelbourne and Gilford Van Hire can’t come close to his rates.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
I've used them before. As long as you have everything they ask their ok. Eg license, utility bill, etc. Their cheap.
Man with a van not do it?

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
they are renting a SWB transit for £40 for a day, man with a van not coming close to that. be a couple of runs

schoolboy

RMS Regular
I hired a few vans daily from Enterprise recently over the course of a few weeks . Great service tbh and no hassle. Price depends on which day you're hiring for. Some weekdays were quite cheap for a nearly new van. I had a large new sprinter for £70.00 on one day. Left back, quick check over and back out the gate. The exact van I booked was there each time. No doubt someone will say that's expensive.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Me and my Dad used Sixt a couple of weeks ago, new enough van, easy dealt with, £36 for the day, could have had the same van for £28 if we waited until the next day