Vauxhall 2 ltr 16V redtop with a load of new parts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
I have to let this go! Its a Coscast head and has only covered about 95k! Just changed the head gasket and head bolts! Got a load of other new parts to go with it!
water pump
cambelt kit
sump gaskets
full head gasket kit
manifold studs and nuts
etc etc.
Engine cost me £300 and theres over £300 spent on new parts!
Will take £500 for the lot!

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
A16VOONewEngine_01.jpg

A16VOO_23.jpg

A16VOO_24.jpg

A16VOO_27.jpg

A16VOO_30.jpg

A16VOO_36.jpg

A16VOO_38.jpg

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
Really dont wana let it go cuz I really need it but unfortunately somethings come up and I need the money!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
What have you done to the GSi marcus? Dare I ask?

Daisy

RMS Regular
(off topic i know) seen your corsa last nite marcus... southern plates... this engine seems a bargin for some of you vaux nuts....

*rocky*

RMS Regular
Is there much work involved in fitting this into a nova? what sort of pounds are you talking?;)

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
What have you done to the GSi marcus? Dare I ask?

Some fukker stole the front bumper, grille and fogs off it today in the garage at the apartment! Police are on the case and have their suspects but Im not holding my breath! GSi bumpers arnt cheap...£663 from vaux but can get one for £475 from LMF! Then theres delivery, paint, fogs, plate etc to get so Im pretty peeved off!

Havnt seen the old Corsa since I sold it but its in good hands! I believe its got a new back bumper after someone went into the back of it!

As for fittin this to a Nova! Its not a major gob as everyone is doin it these days! Youll need a gearbox, fitting kit, drive shafts etc etc! Couldnt tell you a price but Id budget about £2k to do it!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Unbelievable!!! Must've been at it for an hour or two to get them off never mind out and over that big gate/fence... cheeky baistrods

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
Linda left the car at 11.45am and when I came home for lunch at 1.15 the bumper was gone! Theres a load of different workmen in at the moment and they have access to the garage from the stairwells! Coincidently one of them drives a Vectra and was out when I got home but arrived back in about half an hour later while I was waitin for the Police! The cars been fingerprinted so hopefully someone will be caught! Im INCREDIBLY P155ED still!

alastair

RMS Regular
Could you not trace one through vauxhall that has been in their store for a while. A lot of stuff like that would just be thrown into the skip if it hasnt sold in a long time. Best thing to do would be to get a dealer list off the net and just ring round. you might get lucky.

bigal

RMS Regular
Drives
Omega MV6 non-pl
sorry til here about the jessy marcus, theivin gits! hope u can get her on the road for the vaux meet at portrush , fingers crossed

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
Id rather not claim for something like that! If I need to make another claim in the next few years Ill lose my 10 years no claims and dont fancy havin to buy a 1ltr Corsa! Hopefully got a new bumper sorted already! New grille on its way too! Just need new fogs and a plate but cant see it being done for next weekend!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.