Video of my Car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
the note from the front (filter) sounds like any other vtec to me really, but then I wouldnt be an expert!
Totally loving the noise from the rear, the raspy tune from the exhaust is amazing, I could listen to that all day.

dd-polow

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 TDI
sounds well dude.. gota love vtec... id love one but i doubt it would ever be out of vtec so petrol would be shocking lol.. You just cudnt stick to normal speeds when it sounds like that up the revs :grinning:

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
lol Clutch is Fine, I dont actually drive the car hard just rev like I should

Yea DD its hard enough

@ Harry (FatBoy :p) Filter is alot different in sound to my original and it changes the noise out the rear aswell, but it does sound like my old filter on the video

Cheers Everyone, Very happy with it, There's a Blueflame 4-2-1 Manifold, Blueflame De-cat and Hayame Jap Performance Cat-Back

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
nice rip indeed, wish i could get someone to video me so as i know what mine sounds like as to be honest when your in the car it sounds a hell of alot different

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Lol a long bridge will do the job, Mine pop's and bangs like mad

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
sounds well dude.. gota love vtec... id love one but i doubt it would ever be out of vtec so petrol would be shocking lol.. You just cudnt stick to normal speeds when it sounds like that up the revs :grinning:

It would surprise you how easy they actually are on petrol

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Beat my record yesterday 114 miles to £20 of BP Ultimate

BAZRS2000

they are bad enough on fuel i thought, the 172 gets about another 20-25 mile on average out of a tenner than my old vti. id get about 170 mile from 20 quid, probably the extra torque means i dont have to rev the tits off it

nice note out of your motor there rik it goes well, would be good to see how it goes against the clio :grinning:

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
Thats a disgrace young man, driving like that. The last 20 seconds of that movie where the best. You outta be ashamed of yourself.

Now where's my slippers......:p

Sounds well (y)

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Lol Cheers

Yea Jonny I find it hard enough on fuel, But I enjoy it

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
i get about 250-270mile to 20 quid:p , tho mine dosnt sound as nice as that.lol

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
nice rip indeed, wish i could get someone to video me so as i know what mine sounds like as to be honest when your in the car it sounds a hell of alot different

me too i know what u mean!

car sounds very nice!

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
gruppe m off daveys ek9? hes a bloody fool for changing it :p

sounds totally different in car, and on vtec it sounds like it would suck trees off the side of the road.

next best thing to a mugen intake... and certainly not cheap

soupy1983

Drives
seat FR
So ur one of the nice people who terrorise our nice quiet country road at the pits. car sounds well though!!!!!!! (y)

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Lol first time i've ever drove down that road mate, wasn't me :p

soupy1983

Drives
seat FR
Yea i believe ya, thousands wudnt, but its a class wee strip of road to light the car up on, specially in the ice plenty of room to slide and diff bout on

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Sounds well. I was thinking about shifting the Bora on and buying one of these for a few months, tried Quinn this afternoon to see how it would affect insurance premium and they proposed charging me £150 MORE on a VTi than on an S15 Silvia turbo. Hmmm!

Yea mate for some reason they are high to insure

I think its becuase joyriders love them :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.