Vw launch there new sports car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Yes VW have done it they have built the car to beat the McClaren F1.

1278744.jpg

Full Story

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30400-1172803,00.html

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Jason i take it u don`t read up on what vw own
There line up is
Vw Seat Skoda Audi Bently Spyker Bugatti Lamborghini

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Yes they have finally launched the Bugatti, but have they actually timed it yet to prove it is faster than the F1? When you're chatting BHP and torque figures like those guys are, its highly contentious.

Gaz

Jason MacQ

RMS Regular
Think of the fun all you country boys could have unscrewing 4 turbos!!!!!

Its a far nicer car than the mclaren in fairness, but at the end of the day.....what a waste of money.

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
if i remember correctly, one of their main problems was actually gettin a tyre tht could stick the performance this car had

Twain

RMS Regular
awesome looking car but still has a sad face on the front of it...not right on a beast of a car imo. colour scheme looks the part tho, and the question of if its worth the money isnt really an issue, the owners of these probably wipe their asses with the queen face notes they have so much of it.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
FFS, what is it about VW at the min n stealin Skyline names and looks GRRRR.....

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
man i would love to see that thing in action!

A spokesman told the Daily Mail newspaper: "Although this car has mind blowing acceleration, it's also an everyday car that you can drive in traffic, like a Golf."

LOL imagine that.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
i hate the mclaren, and that stupid curly haired cock, gordon murray, that designed it. i remember reading in evo not to many months ago about how he was trying to dispute the koeniggsegg as the worlds fastest production car, and how it had stolen the F1's crown. he says; "i think its incredibly childish this thing people have about just one element- top speed or standing kilometre. its about narrow minded as you can get as a car designer" .....shut up. just because his car is no longer the fastest. arse

GT Sam

Sir Sax said:
man i would love to see that thing in action!

A spokesman told the Daily Mail newspaper: "Although this car has mind blowing acceleration, it's also an everyday car that you can drive in traffic, like a Golf."

LOL imagine that.

that would be fun!! drivin through belfast on a sat night get some looks

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
Lyons said:
i hate the mclaren, and that stupid curly haired cock, gordon murray, that designed it. i remember reading in evo not to many months ago about how he was trying to dispute the koeniggsegg as the worlds fastest production car, and how it had stolen the F1's crown. he says; "i think its incredibly childish this thing people have about just one element- top speed or standing kilometre. its about narrow minded as you can get as a car designer" .....shut up. just because his car is no longer the fastest. arse

that same geezer also claimed the fiat 500 to be superoir to the almighty mini.....

t**t.

mind you, his F1 McLarens (and brabhams) of the 80's were fairly hot!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
big cyril said:
Jason i take it u don`t read up on what vw own
There line up is
Vw Seat Skoda Audi Bently Spyker Bugatti Lamborghini

Do VW own Porsche also?

No. Porsche are their own brand.

Gaz

BJ

Banned
The sooner the Kyoto Treaty starts to clamp down on such a waste of our natural resources the better! :x

Imagine a 1000BHP car being allowed to be built so that it can both reach dangerous speeds and consume huge amounts of fossil fuels,it's an outrage! :roll:

Why don't car companies concentrate on finding ways of making cars more fuel efficient and restricted to 50MPH to save both our planet and lives? :?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.