WANTED - Honda Civic Vti-S Badge

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Cant find one anywere, honda have stopped making them

Anyone wana make a few £ and take it of their 5door :p

Rik

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Rik said:
Cant find one anywere, honda have stopped making them

Anyone wana make a few £ and take it of their 5door :p

Rik

.......:p

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
honda have stopped making them yes, but if you get the right honda garage they will look up not only their stock, but the stock of honda europe etc etc, i know as my dads bodyshop got one last month

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
I just tried Agnews on Boucher Road, he said someone was in last week and he couldn't get him one

Where did your dad try?

Does he still have it? :p

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Sorted, gave Allen's Honda the chassis number and it'll be here in a few days :grinning:

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Yea, they had to order it direct from Honda said they needed it as Vti-S was taking from their system

Most other places asked for it aswell

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
nah he has a vti - s

and if anyone is ringin a dealership ya've no idea how much more helpful a chassis no. is in ordering parts

even the simplist things can have been modified or changed a chassis no rules out the error factor!!

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Yea mate I do, was unsure because I knew a few had went threw wrong, but chassis number came up as a genuine one

But car is on taxbook as vti-s correct colour, correct extra's were on it, inc gearknob, which cant be bought and now I know for sure its a genuine one otherwise the 1.6VTI badge would have been registered to the chassis number, so the Honda fella says anyway :grinning:

six_impressive_hours

RMS Regular
m00k said:
and if anyone is ringin a dealership ya've no idea how much more helpful a chassis no. is in ordering parts

even the simplist things can have been modified or changed a chassis no rules out the error factor!!

Good to see someone sticking up for the poor Parts People.

I can 2nd this as I used to be a commercial vehicle parts person many moons ago.... (y) :cool: lol

jamesy

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Theirs a few things on that which aren't 'facts'

They weren't all R plates and air con isn't standard on 99-00 Civics

Mine is an S reg, altho it used to have a HON9R plate so maybe it was givin a 98S plate after that plate was transferred off

And I have seen other Vti-S Civic that have the rear badges aswell as the Vti-S badge, Genuine ones

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
as the site said they are the facts that he believed is true and if anyone had any information to email him. found it on the csc site

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
most honda dealerships will not ook up a part for you without a chassis number, as there are so many variations in each shape of car!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.