WANTED - Honda Civic Vti-S Badge

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
A few places qouted me £28 + VAT before they were discontinued

Allens said no more than £15 + VAT, he's ringing me in a few days when its in

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
bob said:
Thought those speedline alloys they came with were always sick boke +o(, vti ones are so much nicer.

Hence the alloy change :p

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Ok after 2 weeks of waiting I rand Allens and they said their discontinued and cant get one

They told me to try somewere that makes badges?? Never heard of that being done before

Bibby i'll throw you a few £ if you can get me one

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Does nobody work in Honda or know anyone that does that can cheque dealer stocks?

alastair

RMS Regular
Get the part number off Allens Honda then get on to www.yell.co.uk and check all the dealers in the UK. Someone is bound to have one! And if they dont then your bound to find a really helpfull person across the water that will find you one in europe! I know that sounds like a lot of hassle but thats the only way your goin to get one mate.

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
I have done allll of the above

Only hope of getting one is if someones breakiing a vti-s

Altho Eamo Vxr put one up for sale on Jon44 aout 5months ago and I've rang him several times and pm'd him loads of times but hewont get bac to me, several timeshe's posted i've pm'd him and he's the cheek to post up about 10 minutes later and not reply to my PM, Annoyed to say the least

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
I know, seems that way but cant understand why

Tried alot even in rang in England said I'd make it worth their while but none interested as there not enough profit in it to go searching

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
would you not just get an exact rep graphic made up and put on till the time you actually source one?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
ive a vti one ill give you and you can buy a read marker and do the S..

problem sorted and ive saved you time,money and hassel lol

Paul W

RMS Regular
Get the vti one of jonny then get an S graphic made up until one shows up. Problem sorted and itll look different

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
If I cant get the original Badge I dont want anything for now, might look into the graffic further down the line

The 1.6 Vti badge is nothing lik ethe Vti-S Badge

One should be arriving here tomor but he broke it in half when he was taking it off, though he says when its on the car you'd never notice, so i'll just have to see

I knew he was going to break it the dumbass should have bought the whole boot lol

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
I want it and i'd a few hours/days to pass in work lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.