Wanted: Quick RWD car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

steeler

Drives
silvia s14
Ok im getting some space cleared up and i will be selling the 300 very shortly so ...

I am looking for another quick rwd car. Something along the lines of an mr2 or an s13 even s14 if its cheap. BUT open to suggestions!

Diff needs to work, not looking to spend much more than £2,500

So if anybody knows about anything post up please.

Cheers

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
You could pick up an S14 for £2.5k on the mainland no probs and if you look hard enough you'll get a 14A for that money too. Mate got one from England with 90k FSH Touring model, absolutely immaculate for £2.5k. Silly bargain!

S13 would do the trick too, although the CA18 aint no SR20 and watch out for bottom end bearings! FSH is important.

tim

RMS Regular
darren how are insured on this? your younger than me.

are you just using the 3rd party extention on the policy on the corsa?

steeler

OP
steeler
Drives
silvia s14
Looks like a cracker example gixerboy but my preferences are jap.

Tim im looking a car in this thread if you want to speak to me pm me.

@djlee dont know if i can contain myself for that long! but will definately keep this in mind. The 300 will need some restoration work, the body is dead on and only 60k on the clock. Some pics in my signature if you click it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.