WANTED: Seat mods

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JC3

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
as its summer i have been able to work for some extra money and want some mods for the car, anyone got anything? its a 2002 1.2 12v (newer shape)
i would be interested in an exhaust and possibly lowering springs. fire away though! thanks

JC3

RMS Regular
OP
JC3
Drives
VW Golf GTI
no,dont have that much money and i quite like the seat sport alloys i put on her, cheers though

Paul W

RMS Regular
Ive FK Coilovers and a custom S/S Powerflow backbox. Coilovers have been in about a month and are still perfect and the exhaust has been on since january. Its all coming off next week if your interested. Not looking anywhere near what i paid for it all. Ive also an induction kit and a set of wheels, again, not looking much and its all coming off next week. Look in my garage but those pics are from a few months back before coilovers etc.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.