Wanted: Street Triple

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lee

RMS Regular
Possibly in the market for a Triumph Street Triple. Not much choice over here but thought it'd do no harm to ask incase any are in hiding and not advertised. Open to any age bar almost new as the budget probably wouldn't stretch. PM me.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
i'm in the process of buying one from england.... as you say not many here.

pm me if you want my tuppence on prices etc... as i had been looking at pretty much every street triple on ebay/gtree/autotrader

Lee

RMS Regular
OP
Lee
Thanks for the replies. @Paddy_R I did see that one myself. Probably not priced too badly as it seems he has taken things into consideration but no, not for me either. @gixermark I too have been looking at every one on those 3 sites lol. Thankfully though this evening I got a deal done for one(y)

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
happy days @leebo !! what did you end up going for ?

i was looking at everything from early ones right through to the new models.... ended up with a 2013 R model.. Candy white with the red subframe etc... and a load of tasteful extras.... 1 owner from new

Lee

RMS Regular
OP
Lee
happy days @leebo !! what did you end up going for ?

i was looking at everything from early ones right through to the new models.... ended up with a 2013 R model.. Candy white with the red subframe etc... and a load of tasteful extras.... 1 owner from new

Nice choice. That will be one fine bike! Collecting or getting delivered?

I had looked at all models and specs too. And I actually love the older ones with the round lights. But ended up stretching a wee bit and went for a 2012, slightly fresher looking. 6k miles and 2 owners from new.

20180628_094947.jpg

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
yea... yea all look good to be fair... i just always fancied the red touches on the '13 R > that swung it for me..

i had been looking at a 2010 with 4k miles..... but ended up with this one, albeit relatively high miles at 24K but its a one owner bike with super history, great condition... and literally every extra on it that i would want to do personally. going to collect myslef

Lee

RMS Regular
OP
Lee
yea... yea all look good to be fair... i just always fancied the red touches on the '13 R > that swung it for me..

i had been looking at a 2010 with 4k miles..... but ended up with this one, albeit relatively high miles at 24K but its a one owner bike with super history, great condition... and literally every extra on it that i would want to do personally. going to collect myslef

I'll look forward to some pics.

AC

RMS Regular
Hard to beat a nice street triple!

Not that I'm biased or anything.

Lee

RMS Regular
OP
Lee
Thanks lads I'll get a proper thread up in due course. @Chris_Mc a boy I work with has a Daytona very similar to yours so will be interesting to see both together. They are a great looking bike.

@gixermark nice one. I do prefer the slow slung exhaust like on yours but can't have everything!

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Yea... the low one is tidy.... but the underseat are nice too. Just fab looking (and sounding) little Bikes.

I will have a rather unique s4 monster up for sale soon...

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Guys - i haven't put an ad up (or even sorted photos yet) but am going to test the water on selling my street triple R (2013) will likely be ~4300 quid or so,,,,,,,, on the off chance anyone is still looking for one

Reactions: Lee
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.