**WANTED** Trolley Jack

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
As Title, cheap or free, smaller and closer to Ballynahinch / Bangor the better, only to keep as an ornament in the caravan for use on a special occasion 😉

Something like this....
20240516_181108.jpg

A case would be a bonus too

RevT

RMS Regular
We used to sell these for about £20 brand new in the case about ten years ago, I’m assuming you’ll get one around the £30 mark now hopefully? Best buying a new one in my opinion with a bit of warranty and the case etc included.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
£28 for a halfords 2 tonne on the trade card or the cracker wee low profile one for £38.

Could get way cheaper on marketplace or gumtree 2nd hand though

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
We used to sell these for about £20 brand new in the case about ten years ago, I’m assuming you’ll get one around the £30 mark now hopefully? Best buying a new one in my opinion with a bit of warranty and the case etc included.
It's literally going to lie in the caravan and not be used (fingers crossed) as I have a decent 3T jack at home and want to leave this on (pictured) at my parents for occasional use there.
I did have one I bought new for about £20 a few years ago and sold it as I didn't think I needed 3 jacks 😅
Never thought to check there, just assumed new jacks were expensive,
or more expensive than i qant to pay 🤣
£28 for a halfords 2 tonne on the trade card or the cracker wee low profile one for £38.

Could get way cheaper on marketplace or gumtree 2nd hand though