Washed and Polished....*ALFA NOW SOLD*

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nicolec2

RMS Regular
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
My car and my dads alfa today so all sittin nice and shiny and pretty and got a few pics before it rained :mad: ah well!!! heres a few pics anyhow....my car not much further forward since last pics...dunno what to do to it next whether to put spoiler on next or change the lights...or lower it....:confounded:
As for the alfa...i'd love my da to change the wheels but he won't lol

dsc006583gu.jpg

dsc006617jl.jpg

dsc006635sf.jpg

dsc006702ns.jpg

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
thank you! btw graham the pics were much appreciated today by chris when i gave them to him, he loved them cheers again

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Both motors looking well. The only thing I'd do to the wee car is lower it a touch

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
Needs it big time...heard so many different stories on it tho....(lower it 40, dont lower at all cus its bad for the car, dont do it as itll affect your warranty) and im confused now lol

Johnski

RMS Regular
metro1800 said:
Both motors looking well. The only thing I'd do to the wee car is lower it a touch

agreed..... If your worried about warranty ask the garage you bought it from first, I asked ford and they told me that if they fitted the springs then it wouldnt affect my warranty. Hopefully citroen will be as kind to you:p

There is no doubt that lowering decreases ride comfort but the severity of this depends on the make of the springs. I found apex in my focus to be middle of the road, not too harsh and still improved handling.

Changing just the springs adds increased wear on the OEM shocks however this is over a prolonged time so i wouldnt worry about it too much.

Dont go for coilovers or uprated shocks as these often further decrease ride comfort too. I'd go no lower than 40mm

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
lower it by about 35mm on eibach springs and if need be get the dealership to fit them as then they will stand over warrenty though you will pay for it :worried:

and glad pix done the job, and spread the word as i can print up to 30inch x 20inch ;)

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
cool cheers for advice guys i will do my research with shaws!

graham...sticker will be on mkII wen shes feelin better again lol so that'll hopfully get bit of notice for ya too

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
yeah the wee skitter kept walkin over to me as i was takin the pics....bless his wee cotton socks

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Nice clean wagons Blondie!

Any side on pics of your own car after a clean?

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
lol yeah but car looks waaayyyy too high in them cus its sittin on a slope lol howd u no im blonde?

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Pfft, dont worry about it sitting high. Only interested in a good side shot of the rims and car.

Chris is right, you should find a face print on your bedroom window... I see your carpet doesnt match your curtains though!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Nice. Saw you on Sunday afternoon at the lights on th Holywood Road near Tesco Knocknagoney.

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
corsa_c_chris said:
coilovers nicole!!!!!! did th car come with the chrome stripes on the front grille??
no, i did them myself chris....gettin her dropped 35 as soon as i get the cash lol! pretty soon hopefully!!

btw, cheers wee_neiler!

Johnski

RMS Regular
nicolec2 said:
no, i did them myself chris....gettin her dropped 35 as soon as i get the cash lol! pretty soon hopefully!!

btw, cheers wee_neiler!

You from the country hey....:p

What springs did you decide to go for then nicole?:cool:

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
well i havent really decided yet lol!! dunno what to go for....my uncles gonna fit them for me tho so should be able to spend a bit more on them

and yeah im from the country lol down near kirkistown,,,born an' bred!!lol

Johnski

RMS Regular
nicolec2 said:
well i havent really decided yet lol!! dunno what to go for....my uncles gonna fit them for me tho so should be able to spend a bit more on them

and yeah im from the country lol down near kirkistown,,,born an' bred!!lol

I say (y) to country gals...

If you go for eibach or apex you cant go wrong, there was a thread on here recently debating the two brands, both good quality and not too expensive:party:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.