wax

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jay_allen

Drives
civic vtec vti s
any1 hav any idea about a wax that does your black trim and doesnt leave a white residue

jay_allen

OP
jay_allen
Drives
civic vtec vti s
ok thanks it was dodo juice i was looking 4 suposed 2 b good stuff

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
i bought the blue velvet hard wax and i was very impressed with it, didnt use it on the plastic trim didnt realise it was suitable for it.

Ruth

RMS Regular
I find most paste waxes work on plastic trim tbh... chem guys 5050, nattys, xxx, blackfire..

PJS

RMS Regular
Bilt Hamber Auto Balm - just to put the cat amongst the pigeons!
Will last longer than a wax will, so it'll need less retouching.
Saves the DoDo for the paint if you bought both, otherwise it'll do the paint and wheels as well.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
woulndnt chance the bilhamber on trim got it on a few bits and pieces to test and it left a scum on some plastics rather than a shine, better safe than sorry

PJS

RMS Regular
Bilt Hamber Auto Balm - just to put the cat amongst the pigeons!

bilt hamber rep!

If only they paid me for promoting it as much as I do! Might have to make some enquiries now that you mention it.
Still, are you complaining when I left you a fair drop of Wash and Clay to play with, even though you knew after trying it on mine, it was the bees knees?
:p

Upon further reflection of the OP's query, I'd suggest 303 Aerospace Protectant or maybe even Black WOW, which I've heard good reports about, although not tried it myself.
Not exactly waxes, in the strictest sense of the word, but certainly good for treating black plastic - the 303 also doing a great job inside too on dash, and leather.

rosssei

RMS Regular
i use DODO on any cars i do, and its fantastic!

go see Ryan and he will sort ya out at a good price :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.