Waxing after Polishing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
definitely depends on the car, age, paint finish and colour as to wat works well, i've tried a lot of different products but have settles on a bit of a cocktail which i find brings gd results

waxin is definitely beneficial, repeated polishin isnt gd there's only so much oxidiation u can expect to remove, and wax gives the depth an gloss :laughing:

12 year old original paintwork

Picture511.jpg

Neil_M

RMS Regular
OP
Neil_M
:sob: I want to get home and test out some waxes on the car now! Astra looks top titty Mook. Thats the sort of added Gloss im after :grinning:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
that was meguirs carnuba wax, but any gd carnuba shud suffice, wudnt get caught up on the brand thing, each brand has gd an bad products, auto glyms instant tire dressers bout as useful as spittin!!

Neil_M

RMS Regular
OP
Neil_M
Cheers Mook... As for tyre dressing, ive a contact that makes the stuff, so I have yet to ever buy any... Its bloody good too!

I dont intend to get caught up in brands, just trying whats out there... Autoglym being the first proper stuff ive used.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.