Weird Sunstrips

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
say one 2day on a corsa c near portglenone

writtin on it was "keep it country" :?: WTF??

anyone esle come across odd and weird strips??

Jaystar77

RMS Regular
East County Down, Loaded up and Truckin'...
Drives
Starlet GT Turbo
Took my Starlet off the road to get some things sorted so I bought a cheap diesel fiesta from a friend as a runabout in the meantime. This is the letterbox I look through to drive (see pic) God knows what he was thinking when he fitted it. Time to get the stanley blade out...

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
i dont like sunstrips they just look tacky now

seen on a cossie......

"www.golike****.com" on a sunstrip in ballymena

ones i hate are "nike" ones! wot has nike got to do with cars esp corsa's???

The Red

I seen Bad Boy on some nova. And No Fear. I still am awaiting to see an 'Intelligence' or Paddy Frazer sun strip though..

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
there used to be a 206 around coleraine that had ' 2 0 sex' on the sunstrip!

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf TDi
theres a red twincam that goes about with 'boy racer' and the white corsa with a white sunstrip with 'BAD BOY' in big bold black letters

but the big stickers you get for the back windows are just as bad, you always see 'corsa' 'clio' and 'babe' etc, usually when the cars are either bog standard or pig ugly or the drivers are!

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
theres a bora in crumlin has one with a massiv D.F.R. on it , when asked about it he said it stands for "do ****ing rightly" WTF is that about

mr_ice_uk

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR TDI
Neil@rockvale said:
theres a bora in crumlin has one with a massiv D.F.R. on it , when asked about it he said it stands for "do ****ing rightly" WTF is that about

DFR = Do Fine Rightly, or Do ****ing Rightly
In other words, it'll do as is

Ruth

RMS Regular
theres a nova in lisburn and i think the girl has a sunstrip sayin "the b1tch" or summit, and another one "supernova" - cant really remember lol

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
lol, aye the ****ty red/blue panelled nova that sits in hillborough everyday (road worker?) has "SUPERNOVA" on his sunstrip.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.