well heres the Civic almost done now....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nath3n

RMS Regular
well as alot of people will know the saxo sadly was wrote off in august (not to do with my own doing)... but i had to find a replacement quickly and decided i needed something bigger and comfier than the saxo for travelling to uni an back alot.... so here it is:

so far there is:

rota slip streams - gunmetal and polished lip
D2 coilovers - only down about 50mm at the minute but could be soon lower
and tenzo R backbox

240120070338xa.jpg

img81707ns.jpg

img81779jv.jpg

img81810jf.jpg

img81843rl.jpg

img81856bl.jpg

got a few more things to finish like de-cat, induction and manifold and then ill be done!

only a little 1400 sport but im happy enough, but comments and feedback welcome.. Nathan

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Id personally lower it a tad more at the front... Maybe it needs time to settle or its just the way uve parked but looks a touch high at front....

Nice colour, gay but strangely attractive :scream:

Splitter definitely called for too n a set of smoked headlights (y)

Nath3n

RMS Regular
OP
N
hahaha yea i wasnt keen on the colour at all but it does grow and its different to most, front and rear splitters will be soon ordered, but i dont think im going to smoke the headlights, not too keen on it to be honest! will be lowered all round more in the next few weeks, got to order C spanners first!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Looks great mate, as said above a tad lower at the front, also some nice plates would set her off well...

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I really like that colour, will go very well with some black/smoked detailing.

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Smoke headlights,backlights,deck it and shel be mint! Looks pretty cool :grinning:

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
You've been asking me for ages to do your lights lol, You know you love the smoked headlights ;)

Have to get a photoshoot done someday when my wheels arrive, I like your cam!

We'll get her down soon enough, when I was behind you tonight I was thinking why hasn't he changed them fugly plates, Get on it!

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
looking good nathan, and plans of lowering a bit more, splitters etc will be the dogs!

Steve VTi

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R EP3
very nice mate,get yourself on to civicsportclub,we will be having a meet sometime soon.and as the other ones said get her on the deck.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Yeah lovely colour, really suits it

Gaz

Ruth

RMS Regular
Seen this about, didnt even realise it was you the other day on the Prince William Road Nathan, sorry lol. Looks very very well!

Paul W

RMS Regular
Definitely need the smoked headlights Nathan. Looked well earlier. I actually like the colour. Splitters will finish it off. You interested in these tints im trying to oraganise?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.