Were can i get metal flakes for paint

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

buster

RMS Regular
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
For a small project that im trying. I need just a small amount of red matal flake to mix with the laquer. I know i can get it in England but i need to get it asap.
Does anyone know of anywhere around the belfast/bangor area that i can buy this...cheers

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
speak to wee balls, he might be able to sort you out, i know he has something special sitting there, cost a fortune, but wether or not he will sell some

buster

RMS Regular
OP
buster
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
I was hoping to get it over here,ive seen it on ebay but i need to get some this week..cheers

decwasere

RMS Regular
buster said:
I was hoping to get it over here,ive seen it on ebay but i need to get some this week..cheers

What do you need?

I've 30g holo flake's here

Same as this.

15_1_b.JPG

tim

RMS Regular
Bibby said:
speak to wee balls, he might be able to sort you out, i know he has something special sitting there, cost a fortune, but wether or not he will sell some
Bibby said:
it's house of colour stuff that wee balls has
hardly cost a fortune, its not like its gold leaf flakes ffs....

buster

RMS Regular
OP
buster
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
managed to get some via ebay,,cheers for the offers lads but i ordered the stuff from ebay at lunch time..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.