Were's Everyone Going Tonight

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rus872k3

Drives
Pug 406 Hdi
As above, were ya's all heading,

Bangor, The Port, Larn ,Ards???

:p thinking off going to bangor :p

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
mite take a scoot just into coleraine see a few mates mite go via the port c if anythin is going on since its a nice nite but i doubt it :worried:

ewok

RMS Regular
there was supposed to be a cruise in newry i was in the area and it was crap a few cars about ok but group 4 landed at b+q carpark and closed down one of the barriers and sat there are they allowed to do this is it not a public carpark .....................

ewok

RMS Regular
****ers the whole lot of them well if it had not been put on display for everynone to see [pol ice etc] more might have wanted to go

Rus872k3

OP
Rus872k3
Drives
Pug 406 Hdi
Did go to bangor, end up going to carrick, and since me and my mate had never been, we did nit know were to go:confounded: sent about 19mins looking and then went f**k that, and left, but passed the evening :p:p:p

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
i have been to carrick on several occasions.......awaiting my blue peter badge :roll: :laughing:

Rus872k3

OP
Rus872k3
Drives
Pug 406 Hdi
Lyons said:
Rus872k3 said:
Lyons said:
you've never been to carrick and you live in belfast?

Yip, was out side carrick once, delivering somthing from hss

did you not go to the castle on a school trip?

we Were never aloud out off the school grounds :p

i think we were only brought out to 3 school trips the hole 6 years i was in school. :laughing: :p

and i think they were all to the crapy movie house

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
movie house?

i must have been to the castle at least 3 times during my school career, then that knight ride thing in carrick to. never got any better each time

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
that knight ride thing was the biggest overhyped piece of ***** that our teachers could think of, at least there is a mauds ice cream nearby

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
the only memories i have of it are the "helmets" went out over the open shopping mall, random dummies with different lights on them + the awful smell. it was indeed a dear hole.

Rus872k3

OP
Rus872k3
Drives
Pug 406 Hdi
Lyons said:
movie house?

i must have been to the castle at least 3 times during my school career, then that knight ride thing in carrick to. never got any better each time

nah never went to the castle, were about is the castle and were do all the cars go

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Rus872k3 said:
Lyons said:
movie house?

were about is the castle

:?: , do you not get out?

Rus872k3

OP
Rus872k3
Drives
Pug 406 Hdi
Lyons said:
Rus872k3 said:
Lyons said:
movie house?

were about is the castle

:?: , do you not get out?

Off Course i do, but never had a reason to go to carrick. as there is nothing really in it

Mark

Drives
A3 1.8 T Sport
gal_nations_carrickfergus_castle.jpg

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
LMFAO at this thread!!!

If you were in Carrick how in the name of Christ did you miss the castle??

No-one really goes there anyway-only a few cars gather there.

Bangor didnt seem up to much last night when i passed through.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.