Westfield S2000

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Wow. That is class.
Ive driven a few zetec engined ones on throttle bodies and a bike engined one.
They are serious fun machines!

Reactions: IL

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
This is one awesome car. Did you build it yourself? The detail and quality is outstanding. I spotted you parked up in Groomsport one Sunday in August and must have spent a good 10 minutes nosying and taking photos, for reference purposes - supposedly I'm building an Exocet. I can't stress enough how superbly finished it looks.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Epic car and the perfect engine for it. I bet it sounds amazing with throttle bodies!

Jonny

RMS Regular
It’s fantastic Neal.
Health to enjoy.
Still draws a smile every time on the Randalstown to Ahoghill road thinking about the wee sprint a decade ago lol

blelock

RMS Regular
OP
blelock
Drives
Westfield S2000
This is one awesome car. Did you build it yourself? The detail and quality is outstanding. I spotted you parked up in Groomsport one Sunday in August and must have spent a good 10 minutes nosying and taking photos, for reference purposes - supposedly I'm building an Exocet. I can't stress enough how superbly finished it looks.

no I didn't build the car. Unfortunately I wouldn't have the time.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
306C89FE-570E-47E2-A826-08EB9D8F90AF.jpeg
Drool!!!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Stunning @blelock - enjoyed the run up to Hallidays, what were the chances of meeting you coming the other way.

Anyway, now I have something I can get taps aff I'll maybe sneak in with my fat car on a run with @IL

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Stunning @blelock - enjoyed the run up to Hallidays, what were the chances of meeting you coming the other way.

Anyway, now I have something I can get taps aff I'll maybe sneak in with my fat car on a run with @IL

Have you a Towing eye on your Tub @Cooper ? I'm having no luck with mine at the min! Ready for a box of bow peep lol

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Awesome, I hadn't realised this had an F20 in it when I saw it at the BBQ. Great engine choice for one of these, must be a great drive.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
only stumbling on this now....... and this and @mike150 new steed is giving me serious notion for yet another seven !! among some bike engined cars... i had a blue westfield with a Honda S2000 lump in it... went rather well too !!
Sure I told you about this car, I considered it but either the seller didn't like me or just wasn't bothered selling at the time so I let it pass and @blelock bought it!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.