What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Fitted spacers and a CPS. I had to modify the socket with the grinder to get it to fit as the body was too wide.

B08D9B75-3DD5-46F4-A4E3-2FA048202759.jpeg

227E02CB-0490-4382-A53F-C8D25E1E078A.jpeg

D0BF00D6-8494-4D11-A753-00FA548FDE95.jpeg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
By the end of this week I'll have spent £700+ on this car that's probably worth about the same....
New discs and pads all round, new rear shocks full service including every filter in the thing, gearbox and diff oil changed too new bonnet sensors fitted, all 4 sticky door handles freed up 4 new tyres today thanks to @RubberLover. Thurday will see 2 new track rod ends and the handbrake tightened up (again) for MOT saturday then back to Ivan for 4 wheel alignment. Treated it to a full polish detail there, inside too (fancy). 210205k and going well!
20190612_142231.jpg

The wheels are kerbed and blistered to death and the front and rear bumpers are in sorry state but they can stay that way, time to drive it to its death!

hitandamiss

RMS Regular
Drives
Nothing
By the end of this week I'll have spent £700+ on this car that's probably worth about the same....
New discs and pads all round, new rear shocks full service including every filter in the thing, gearbox and diff oil changed too new bonnet sensors fitted, all 4 sticky door handles freed up 4 new tyres today thanks to @RubberLover. Thurday will see 2 new track rod ends and the handbrake tightened up (again) for MOT saturday then back to Ivan for 4 wheel alignment. Treated it to a full polish detail there, inside too (fancy). 210205k and going well!
View attachment 239386
The wheels are kerbed and blistered to death and the front and rear bumpers are in sorry state but they can stay that way, time to drive it to its death!
If I could get something like this for 700 I'd be laughing, fair play for keeping it going!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
If I could get something like this for 700 I'd be laughing, fair play for keeping it going!

05 with them miles I'm sure it's not worth alot. I bought it cheap and have out 50k odd on it with only servicing and tyres so it was due some parts.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Have family over this week so RR is getting used for everything, comfiest way to ferry them all about! I collected them from the airport in the C63, but only took 2mins before I was being laughed at for the noise 😂

Though I'd get a post Romanian detail photo while it was still clean!

20190614_170102.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
How you finding the RR?

Love it mate. Never tire of driving it at all, just a nice comfortable place to do miles in.

That's 7k miles we've done in it now, and touch wood it has been near perfect. One little hiccup when it didn't start for the wife after becoming intermittent for a while, starter motor needed reconditioned at £50.

For the money its brilliant and can only see me ever changing it for either a last of the line 5.0 Westminster or an early L405.