What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Great having a teenage boy into his cars to clean them while your at work .

Attachments

• 3D16D5CB-3393-4D15-973B-7EA2C4608D95.jpeg
    3D16D5CB-3393-4D15-973B-7EA2C4608D95.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 53

DJMCA

RMS Regular
View attachment 357228

With selling my last mini last year because I just couldn’t find anyone to restore it, I had planned on buying a mint one then just doing my own touches.

Picked this up tonight. It’s lovely! Also helping fill the M4 sized hole in my heart and will give me something to tinker with until the new venture kicks off and I can buy something special again lol

TURBO KIT

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

I finally convinced the Mrs to sell hers last year, it had my heart broke! Was a wee rocket ship and got some attention but i was constantly working at it :rolleyes:
IMG_20200624_155904.jpg

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
View attachment 357228

With selling my last mini last year because I just couldn’t find anyone to restore it, I had planned on buying a mint one then just doing my own touches.

Picked this up tonight. It’s lovely! Also helping fill the M4 sized hole in my heart and will give me something to tinker with until the new venture kicks off and I can buy something special again lol
I've had a daft idea of an old Mini myself lately, only reason I can think of is that I had a 1969 mini cooper rally car 29.......yes 29 years ago and I'd like a nice one again.

What spec is that as it looks ace from what I can see?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I've had a daft idea of an old Mini myself lately, only reason I can think of is that I had a 1969 mini cooper rally car 29.......yes 29 years ago and I'd like a nice one again.

What spec is that as it looks ace from what I can see?

It’s a little 84 car with a 1275 in it. It’s just really nicely put together, it’s not my usual style in a mini but it’s so nice I probably won’t change too much about it

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
@CraigH_ happened to me too. I got detained in my green Scirocco R in Cairnryan for about an hour when I was heading to Bristol to change to my S3 and got interrogated about who I was, who my family were, where I lived, where I was going, who would have access to drive my car etc…

Turned out my plate had been cloned on a green scirocco and was racking up the points and fuel bills by doing runners.

BabyCraig_

RMS Regular
Pain in the…..!

I’ve notified all the relevant police forces so hopefully I’m not trailed out of the car 😂 be a bit awkward 👀