What did you do to your motorcycle today?

Lee

RMS Regular
A good pair of gloves makes a massive difference, you'll wish you'd got them sooner.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
I’d a cracking pair of hein gericke waterproof leather gloves with carbon protectors. Ridden under 0c and in the summer. They were really expensive but lasted really well, I wish I knew were they are now 🤣

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
No down to carnlough into glenariff and by that stage it was freezing so on up to Cargan and then onto Ballymena via Rathkenny

I came down from waterfoot down the coast, was in the jeep. Took the long way home from the gym lol! I thought I recognised the bike from somewhere.

Glenarm road was pigging was covered in mud!
First service done! Now to rack up the miles.

IMG_2856.jpeg

IMG_2858.jpeg

Lee

RMS Regular
Wee run down to Mullaghmore and in round Gleniff Horseshoe yesterday.

PXL_20240630_140217208~2.jpg

Here's a few pictures I took last weekend when I was there with the family (explains the slightly different weather).

PXL_20240623_171540874.jpg

PXL_20240623_171906241.jpg

Looking back down over Mullaghmore:

PXL_20240623_173805871.jpg

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
@Lee some view isnt it! me and a friend went back over the winter for a run then headed back towards newtownabbey via bellavally gap .... rather cold and snowy!

1719843851213.png

@Lee you happen to notice the house with its signn on the front of it "no ****** or *** " lol

Reactions: Lee

Lee

RMS Regular
@Lee some view isnt it! me and a friend went back over the winter for a run then headed back towards newtownabbey via bellavally gap .... rather cold and snowy!

View attachment 439124
@Lee you happen to notice the house with its signn on the front of it "no ****** or *** " lol

Class view, it's only about an hour from me. That would have been a chilly spin alright, and a lot of cleaning to get rid of all the salt!

I didn't notice the house 😂 I'm curious as to what it actually says?? 🤣

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Class view, it's only about an hour from me. That would have been a chilly spin alright, and a lot of cleaning to get rid of all the salt!

I didn't notice the house 😂 I'm curious as to what it actually says?? 🤣

first word relates to a colour, and the 2nd is something you get after sunbathing lol!
wasnt to bad with the full gear on but it was worrying the further up we got the more snow came apparent lol

• Wow
Reactions: Lee