What do you think of this?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
progress4034smaller.gif

progress4033smaller.gif

progress4026smaller.gif

Im undecided - its pretty cool but different which makes it good but its not brilliant! :confounded:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
when i see bumpers like that i think...... delta!! then i think +o(

the rest is ok but ruined the front!

Jmax

RMS Regular
dont like any of it lad sorry, it looks like a photoshop gone wrong imo

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Boydie said:
when i see bumpers like that i think...... delta!!
Yup, thats exactly what the front is.... Nice rims, thas bout it... Hideous car....

What is it??? A Calibra me thinks but i could be wrong....

trixtery

Drives
Clio 1.2
I dont even think the bars on the front bumper r straight! I agree with ally_mac rims dont suit it

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
sides of the car being smooth is nice. wheels are rubbish and the front bumper is horrendous!! looks like a delta evo front.

MarkOne

RMS Regular
i actually like it bar the rims...front bumper isnt too delta imo just looks real agro but totally undriveable bein that low!

Shaz

Drives
Corsa
i like the side sills and the side mirrors, not that keen on the front bumper, however it would be good for clearn'n the snow up with, mabye the DOE or local council could get a lend of it from you whenever there is snow on the roads. lol.

Im only jok'n. hope you dont take the criticisim to heart, there seems to be a awfful lot of effort put into the car. well done for beng brave(y)

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Horrendous front and rear bumpers, don't suit the car at all. Rear roof spoiler is nice, high spoiler thing is a bit overdone now, as is the M3 mirrors. Sideskirts look nice on it but again, they're generic M3 skirts and will go on anything.

Gaz

vibe_kid

RMS Regular
Drives
Deng Deng Deng
i HATE them ****ing bars in the bumpers... it looks so sheite, i still wonder why ppl do it, arse looks like nfsu style bumperage, altho i think it looks dead on from the back.. the front is an abortion to say the least

Twain

RMS Regular
everything looks terrible imo, even the colour doesnt suit the car. Calibra needs to be left as it is without tonnes of stuck on crap trying to make it 'different'.

Adam

RMS Regular
Rip off those silly bumpers and put on something else and it would look good.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.