What plastic trim shine?

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Need a plastic trim shine to gloss and darken my bottom grills as they are too light compared to the gloss painted grills and splitter.

nurPsn.jpg

What would you guys recommend?

Last edited:

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Yeah man the fog light trim and trim under the number plate. Must get some of your stuff mate

Deleted member 13907

D
Would you not really need to spray them gloss black to really get them to match?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Autobrite Endurance would be good for that, it leaves a nice glossy finish which would tie in with the gloss splitter. It's kinda like a gel.

Mark@PD

RMS Regular
Drives
S1 Elise
On plastic trim I use Black WOW, Gtechniq C4 and also Gyeon CanCoat. These are exelent products to restore your trim.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I have lost my Black Wow bottle :worried: served me well but now looking a replacement - what are peoples thoughts for a matt finish?

colin84

RMS Regular
Get some gloss vinyl wrap.

Edit* I didn't realise it was the grills, as usual I didn't read it properly. I would just remove them and get them painted, and be done with it.

Last edited:

Boksic

RMS Regular
Forever black is good too.
Complete ball ache to try to do in there properly though.
Could also be brought back to life with a heat gun/good hairdryer.

If it's only for photo opportunities, which it probably is, Photoshop it before it hits the 'gram

Simon83

RMS Regular
Instead of starting another thread what is the best trim dressing? I have used Gtechniq C4 for years and always had great results with it. So just wondering if there is now something better

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
For off the shelf (halfords), I bought Auto Finesse Revive, leaves a nice finish but you do have to keep applying it

I would love a product that has some longevity and keeping trim looking fresh

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
For off the shelf (halfords), I bought Auto Finesse Revive, leaves a nice finish but you do have to keep applying it

I would love a product that has some longevity and keeping trim looking fresh
isnt your car coated with Gtechniq? Have you not got c4 on your trim?