what should i do?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
actually I take back my words, heres a pick of a 1.6 rs turbo in a ka:

ka_rs_turbo.jpg

then I seen this a 2.0 turbo in a ka!

bay3.jpg

Dermot

2.0 Turbo ? Wuts that out of ?

I could Make a Vauxhall Redtop, or Vauxhall 2.0 Turbo Fit a Ka no bother!!
Well Drive shafts... That would be the only hard thing, But making it RUN RWD would be Easy ... :laughing:

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
I've no idea whats it out of, it doesnt say on the site, look sliek sometihng a bit old going by the top of the engine. maybe an old mondeo?

mm a ka/fiesta with a 2.0 vauxhall turbo, interesting alright!

aaron_m

RMS Regular
OP
A
aye, its tempting to drop an engine in but at the end of the day i reckon it'll be easier to sell a standard ka, then pick up a reliable 160bhp crx which i kno can be properly insured.

Dermot

aarons_ka said:
aye, its tempting to drop an engine in but at the end of the day i reckon it'll be easier to sell a standard ka, then pick up a reliable 160bhp crx which i kno can be properly insured.

Just 1 bit of advice for you... And anyone buyin a CRX ... Bring a Magnet and a good strong screw driver with you, and POKE the **** out of it, Sill's Chassis legs, etc ... Not that there a bad car, just There gettin old now..

Like GSI Cavaliers, and Twincams ... Good Car, But age has takin its toll on them now.

kyle110

RMS Regular
Drives
C4 VTR+
id go for a CRX dont matter how many miles are on them they always run well, even witth high miles.

Plus they are nice an sharp to:grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.