what the heck do i buy to replace the nsx???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcmullet-vtec

RMS Regular
Drives
08 m6 vert/07 qu
right folks my head has been away after selling that car after 6 years of friendship :worried: cant be arsed with the house idea quite yet! need 1 last mad car before i get into my 30s lol... what the frig to buy?!!

Saunts

RMS Regular
what sort of budget? I'd be going all out for a Ferrari or something lol.

mcmullet-vtec

RMS Regular
OP
mcmullet-vtec
Drives
08 m6 vert/07 qu
was thinking fook it and buy an early gallardo! but could i be assed paying it off over 4 or so years when i could just buy an r35 gtr and be done! the choice of cars is unreal with the bigger budget, f430, gt3 rs, v8 vantage etc etc

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Go and test drive some Ferraris Mark.

That would be one of the few things that would put a smile on my face if I ever sold the NSX.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Dunno about an RS... you know me and whilst I love them an that they really are not very nice for the road, but awesome on track so unless you are planning monthly visits to the ring....
Gallardo is all you tbh ;)

Saunts

RMS Regular
Thinking about it though, I'm in Chester at the minute and I see quite a lot of GTR's, R8's and Aston's about most days. I wouldn't really look at them much... whereas an NSX I would. The other day the boss rolled up in his F430... I was straight out to have a look around it. He usually drives a Bentley GT... although I wouldn't really be interested in going over to it lol

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Gallardo, nothing else comes close in the £60k bracket. I've been fortunate enough to have driven F430 and both generations of Gallardo, and there is simply no comparison IMO.

996 GT2 would also be on my radar in your position.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Surely you need a clio 182 as a run about until then ;)

In all seriousness a r35 would be epic but not nearly as unique as the nsx prior.

Something like a Holden monaro?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.