Whats the best interior cleaning product??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
My seats are stained to the max and i need to get to work on them, what product is the best to use that will lift these stains?

Ive heard about duragloss interior foam but i dont know where to get it.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers

forde

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Vectra SRi
that could well be it, thanks ruth

i was on detailing world and a guy posted an interior that was stained worse than mine and he said he used duragloss interior foam, thats all i know lol

im open to suggestions for other products to try tho as well especially as they might be easier to get a hold of than duragloss

forde

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Vectra SRi
i have very heavy staining on the seats, do you think the apc would lift that?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Concept HD fabric cleaner, foams up really nice and has been the best Ive used so far. Never tried duragloss stuff must look it up :grinning:

forde

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Vectra SRi
Where can you get the concept one?
cheers

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I would say most motorfactors keep the concept one, I get mine from JNK's in ballymena

PJS

RMS Regular
A steam cleaner may suffice on its own, before spending on more chemicals.

brisa

RMS Regular
Drives
eunos roadster \
Elite Upholstery Cleaner, available from Raby Street, Ormeau Road. Near Procar.

DSC00166.jpg
this was transporter van, doesn't really show it well but far seat is still dirty but drivers was really bad with oil and groud in dirt.

Just sprayed on, agitated with a softish brush and vacced out.

forde

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Vectra SRi
yeah, i dont have a wet vac. nor do i have 50 quid to pay anyone to wet vac it...

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I use the concept through the machine so don't know how good a job you can do without a wetvac

forde

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Vectra SRi
ive got a steam cleaner, i put it to my seats once but it just sort of made them damp. i probably didnt use it properly. anyone know a good steam cleaner technique lol?

PhilG

RMS Regular
yeah, i dont have a wet vac. nor do i have 50 quid to pay anyone to wet vac it...

costs around £15 to hire a brave and strong wan. £12+vat from my local place. Could hire it on a saturday and not have to leave it back til the monday and you could clean all your familys cars in the weekend (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.