whats your mpg??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Range Rover see's 20-25mpg

Usually around 23mpg tho

The wee mk3 golf gti 8v seen 42mpg once, usually sat around 35-38mpg

And no matter how hard I ever drove it, which was quite hard quite often it never went below 29mpg per a tank.

Miss driving the gti, hate seeing it sitting in the shed

dufunk

RMS Regular
Averaging 32mpg mixed driving, longer runs 35mpg never fails below 30 when messing, lucky to get 22mpg on 330. I think even the mr2 is more eco than the integra I had but obviously your not ringing its neck as often.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
About 30mpg on the commute/town driving and over 40 on a steady run, revo mapped leon FR

zafturbo

RMS Regular
image.jpg

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Since the last fill, I've been driving like my aunt. I'm curious to see what's the best I can get out of the civic. Normally it's around 28-29 mpg (based on litres to refill and how far that went, rather than the computer but it's roughly accurate), but at the moment the trip is reading 35mpg. Next time I think about doing one of these economy runs, I'll remind myself to drive myself off a cliff.

AC

RMS Regular
Averaging 32-33 in and out to work at the mo in the Golf GTi. Haven't taken it in a long run yet to see what it will do.

vwsully

RMS Regular
Drives
jdm camry, w140
My new daily is a w210 estate 3.2 cdi auto. Getting 43mpg on work commute but drops to low 30s around town. Will be getting a map next month so will see what that does for it.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Got 34mpg on a long run last weekend.

Daily prob averages around 25mpg approx.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
e92 335d

Town driving around 31mpg

on a long run to Dublin I couldn't get over 37mpg.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
47.4 on my 90bhp [emoji6] TDi Mk4 golf with mixed driving, though mostly town driving, I know there's more to be had from her, when the wife and kids give me a chance I'll get the diseasel golf a bloody good service and replace the broken exhaust flexi section and I know I'll break the 50mpg barrier lol!

That said I'm happy I've got a car that has broke the 500mile per tank barrier! Lol

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
47.4 on my 90bhp [emoji6] TDi Mk4 golf with mixed driving, though mostly town driving, I know there's more to be had from her, when the wife and kids give me a chance I'll get the diseasel golf a bloody good service and replace the broken exhaust flexi section and I know I'll break the 50mpg barrier lol!

That said I'm happy I've got a car that has broke the 500mile per tank barrier! Lol
I got 650 miles to a tank in my PD bora several times, and yet the cars computer said I only done 47mpg.

I think it was mistaken haha

Also got between 550 and 600 miles easily

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
e92 335d

Town driving around 31mpg

on a long run to Dublin I couldn't get over 37mpg.

This surprises me , i expected better on a long run even tho it is a beast.

Back in a 320d myself and sitting at around 50mpg

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
This surprises me , i expected better on a long run even tho it is a beast.

Back in a 320d myself and sitting at around 50mpg

I expected better on a long run to be fair. But sure its smiles per gallon! lol

A good friend has a mapped 330 and he's getting around the 45mpg mark on a day to day basis

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
To and from work and around town getting 28mpg

On a longer drive getting 35mpg.

Had it above 40mpg going down south a few times.

2.0 TFSI A3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.