Wheel colour ideas?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Basically the oul wheels need a freshen up on the Integra as they have weathered badly not doing much, being matt and the type of paint without lacquer that was used...

Gonna get them re-done again and im in the frame of mind of a satin black personally, so i stick with a black/yellow theme thats prominent on my car... But others have been suggesting to me about grey and bronze's and all sorts :confounded: Now looking back through old threads, the Rover grey Pablo used on his old R32 GTR wheels looked well, but dont think it would work myself on this car :confounded:

Now maybe i just have my blinkers on, so im open to any good suggestions or photochops of ideas please incase someone can prove me wrong...

Heres a photo for anyone to play with:

PYTeg18.jpg

and the reason i was thinking satin finish was because i got another set done and they looked ace (matt ones are boggin in this pic, so excuse them):

DSCF0826LargeSmall.jpg

AndyG

RMS Regular
White or the satin black!

Are these rotas or Evos or spoons??

Think black is the colour.. If you wer to spray them white you may aswell have just got the Evos

Dee

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
Jsus that car looks spankin,matt black or a glossy gunmetal possibly?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Satin black lad! (y)

Go down to Nu-Look and say you are confused about colours - they will spray them for you there and then for you to decide!

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Im not a fan of matt black wheels, they just look like they have a layer if brake dust on them if you dont clean them everythime you move it more than 10 feet!

If it was mine it would have to be gloss black or a black metallic. My dads old A4 was metallic black but it had lots of flake through it, maybe something like that?

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
I know u wont go for white so im going to say Satin black, they do look well actually and i generally hate black wheels on any car.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Black for me DC ...... what about a blue trim around the edge of the wheel, in Spoon blue? Would make a change from the normal red line and would contrast with the yellow nicely.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Oo those GT3s look really well.. failing that satin black Gary!

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
I'd definately not go for bronze. The GT3's look awesome though! Maybe in blue instead of red?

If you're definately keeping your rims though, I'd say satin black.

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Ild go with gt3's in maybe blue to be a bit different...but if you aint chaging,then like gaz said.. satin black with a spoon blue lip,:grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.