Where to get starter motor refurbished? North Down/East

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
I'm looking to get the starter motor off the MK3 refurb'd, I've heard reports of a fella up Coleraine and another fella over Hightown Rd direction but I've no way of getting out there.

Is there anybody over the east of town that does the same thing?

All suggestions considered!

Last edited:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Greenaway Auto Electrics on the Beersbridge Road in Belfast - 02890459601

dub

RMS Regular
OP
dub
Drives
Aero Wagon
Greenaway Auto Electrics on the Beersbridge Road in Belfast - 02890459601

Good man @Nicky, have a like. I'll get on the blower this morning and see what he can do!

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
Wouldnt strongly recommend avoiding Frazer auto electrics. Cheeky *******s. Fella ddidn't realise how close he came til a slap and an alternator to the head.

tim

RMS Regular
There's a great place in Doagh that refurbishes Starters and Alternators. Used them a few times, Collins I think?

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Wouldnt strongly recommend avoiding Frazer auto electrics. Cheeky *******s. Fella ddidn't realise how close he came til a slap and an alternator to the head.

They also gave out my dads alternator to someone else - 2 customers inconvenienced.

Reactions: dub

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Good to know. Got an alternator done at frazers a couple of years back and it was fine since but im as close to doagh..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.