who is for bishops court this weekend after the jap meet??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Pocket_rocket

as above, hopefully the differs will not invade like last time. will hopefully be getting down real early to race an st185 gt4 then away to lisburn once diffing starts.

Bronk

RMS Regular
if there was asection 4 diffin only, an a section 4 racin it wud b gr8! best of both worlds! it will prob b the same as the last couple of events mostly difin

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
How about nominating a spokesman from the site to ask the organisers to consider the views of the majority?!!!!

about the diffing that is..

preferably someone who knows them well!

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I sould be there in my da's BM, might be tempted for a wee race!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I wont be going after the last time, it was quite simply - ****.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Fast_CAV said:
Simon...Took me a second to cop on there...will do... :p

Pmsl, never know when the Cav might run low on the old, brake fluid, eh? :lol:

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
ill be there in the flying 1litre micra, until the diffing starts, but as we will also have a supra up, you never know, might go for a bit of drifting elsewhere, no point spoiling racing!!!!!

Big Dog

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhall
gotta pm there

******** said:
Sorry to bother you, was looking a wee favour. I'm not exactly liked on this site but just got a call to say that BC is off tonight as the cops have it blocked can you please put it up for me?? Would put it up on j44 but I'm no longer a member.

Thanks, *********

coffey

RMS Regular
Drives
honda civic
Tufty said:
every1 to bangor thats askin alot coffey as bangher is ***** these nites

thats only cos the car park was closed off for a while and everyone went elsewhere

car park is now open again....its wot u make it folks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.