who is for bishops court this weekend after the jap meet??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
robert who?? Ive spent him pm's but i dont think he has been on here in a while! Need to know if he can get/install an alarm for me asap as im about to book with another company and would rather through the business his way...as he did the work on my ICE.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
andy_gdon said:
Andy....you drive like a granny!!!! lol!! i was able to get to Ballyalton, collect Cathy go to B/C (realise what a joke it was going to be and still pass you on my way through Crossgar!! :p

I was out visiting and then just killing time until I met the convoy to BC. I assure you next time 'twill be different ;)

Andy

Biggers

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R
thought it wasnt a bad nite. even tho it takes us about 2hrs to get there lol. that t**t in the corsa needs a hiding tho for pullin out infront of the merc. apparently we missed the 2 evo 7's racing. doh!

gerard

RMS Regular
yeah gotta say a big congrats to him!!!! total idiot!!! though cant see why a few otheres cant stand in aswell was up talkin to arfur and a race had jus started both cars comin up an some fella not even watchin the cars jus walkin up the side wif his bottle in his hand totally unaware of wats goin on! they really are gonna get hurt! and give the rest of it a bad name!

Dermot

Hope the guy in the Blue Corsa is on this site....

As From what I can Gather from Chattin to the lads Collectiong money at the Entrance to the field, and the Usually Race starters ... The Residents Up the HATE us Going up and Drag racing and this was sort of a Protest thing... The Farmer said just go in thought the Field (Which turned out not to belong to him ?(Dunno how true this is) ) and The Actual Farmer who owned the Field Done a deal for £200 to let the cars in ... When I said is there not a few hundred Cars in there and a few thousand people ... He didnt know what to say...

Anyway, Wont be Back ...

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
the locals hate people racing down there!!!!!! My missus is from Ballyalton (last small town before b/c) and they cant stand the invasion every fortnight!!

When asked by the mother in law "do you go to Bishopscourt?" I calmly replied "Nooooo...wouldnt go near it" - Such a liar!! :laughing:

fitz

RMS Regular
so was it locals or the peelers that got the soil dumped at the entrance, saw the farmer prancing about, he seemed to have no problems, but at the end of the day he is making £££

fitz

RMS Regular
fu<k sake just realised noone has mentioned the girl who dropped her pants in the barley field in front of every1 4 a piss, good girl, lol.

Dermot

No was the locals ... Anyone Spot the Other Trailor that was blocking the drag strip entrance ? HeHe, It didnt look like it was long bein shifted ...

Also its not the farmer that OWNS the Drag strip that got the Money ... Its another farmer that owned the field everyone got in though, Im lead to believe ... Although, I think the Extra few Thousand Raised should have been giving to the Farmer that owns it!

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
The police turned up about 7 and there were few cars there!! It was a nightmare driving over that barley field!!

@fitz.....how could the cops have put soil down and a trailor on somones land? It was obviously a local...who shall remain nameless!

Dermot

Boydie said:
i thot the police couldnt do anything anyway?

They cant... Its PRIVATE property ... After 11 they could Act on "Noise pollution" But as a respect for the residents of B/C Everyone bes out by 11 ' O Clock...

It was a Local Resident or "Residents" that did that ... They must feel sick now ...

HaHa, BishopCourt 1 Residents 0

I feel sorry for the farmer that owns the place!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
thot so that they couldnt do anythin

im sure the locals are peeved but they can look upon it as interest in the area lol

shud come down and watch and race their wagons!!

Dermot

The locals Should Come down and see it for themselves first hand...

Also, The racing should Be Started at about 5-6 and finished by 10...
With the Twincams on Fire or something!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
y not go down even earlier like late afternoon so people are not disturbed at nite?

i know people sometimes work on a sunday but im sure there are ways round that

just a suggestion

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
Max said:
the question still has to be asked, where does this admission money go to :?:
alot of the time,when admissons a gate, well the people with the buckets asking forchange, the money goes to the hospital, as it was close to closure, and bisshops court actually was saving it!
and it is just the police that are cracking down on it, not the owner, police, dontlike the fact that people can race on private property and they cant catch or do anything about it apart fom try and stop it,
there are n residents or cals complaining about it either, as a matter of fact, there is a local news paper in downpatrick, the down enquirer i think, that was praising bisshops court just last week, keeping racing off the roads, and helping to fund the local hospital stay opewith coments from locals, none of which were negative!

Dermot

Yeah, As Nova bibby says ... All the fund Raised Goes to Chairty, Hospital's, Life Boats and other Needy cause... And Fair Play to the people collecting ...

The Lastnite ... it was For someones Pocket...

I Think - Maybe if Someone got to Chat to the guy that owns the Place, and Make Bishopscourt into something Decent? Like ... On a Good nite there is a Few thousand People there ... £1 a person is a Few Thousand pound .. Maybe if it was collected and Giving to the guy that "owns" the place to Invest back into it ... Like Walls or something for Crowd control? Proper 1/4 mile Makings, etc ... The Way things are going at B/C... Its Either Gonna end up no-one goes because of all diff'in no Racing ... Or Someone gonna be killed .. The Crowd and Crowd Control is a joke...

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
I am afraid your wrong there Bibby. My girlfriend comes from there and the locals (in general) dont like it!! thats coming first hand from the people of the area!!

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
well andy get your girl to get the local paper, it states quite the opposite, my mates live closest to the strip, infact yous might of driven through his field to get there, and they dont mind at all!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.