Who Will Insure Me?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bilal

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla Y
Might be looking at grp 13 diesel car something i really want :grinning:, need fully comp ins, ive got 2 yrs NCB clean liecence? Im 20

Apart from flux anyone who would likely to cover me, any one any info from past exp insuring something like this etc...

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
Most places should. Elephant insured me on a grp 16/17 325i Sport when i was 21 with 2 years.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Could always try Admiral?

They were good with me and I had no driving history...

Also theres a place down the Ormeau road my Girlfriend uses... they were great price wise for younger drivers

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Quinn were the best for me by miles. 23 at the time, 3 years NC on a grp 8 car for £550 FC.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Quinn for me - grp 11 car, 22 years old, 3years NCB, £780 all mods declared

i got off my 6points there in febuary but most companies take you on for another 2 years (5 in total) - Quinn didnt care so as far as they are concerned i have a clean lisence :laughing:

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
i used confused last night for the other half whos 23 with 2yrs ncb on a civic coupe after elephant tried to rob her near a grand for renewal.

confused came up with £569 from diamond.. and came up trumps for me with quinn at £535

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I went with Flux Grp 20 car. 1st year driving was £3500 then 2nd year started £1700 i ended the policy and took the golf off the road now puttin the golf bk on the road again for £1375 with no ncb :grinning:.

daz06

RMS Regular
Drives
watevers at the
quinn direct is ok sometimes and with them u get an open policy

Walder

RMS Regular
bilal i wudnt insure u either !!! ur a menance to soceity !! haha

try liverpool victoria there who im with think hte a3 is 14 not sure!!!

was that u i seen in the dub road car park few days ago and u didnt even say hello and there u were demanding a hug off me ya big homo!

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
u changing cars again bilal. lol. might sound silly. thot tescos online is fricken awesome for me

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.