Who would insure?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Posting this for a mate...what insurer offers good prices for honda civic vti coupe or hatchback. Hes looking at a vti coupe 1999 £3850 ish

Hes 20 with 1 years no claims

All comments or suggestions very welcome...PS quinn is a no go until 21
elephant qouted him 5000. lol :sob:

CHRIS

ARN

RMS Regular
Drives
1.6 Sxi Astra
Best quote i got to renew my insurance was with open and direct. i think it was Prestige or something like that.
numbers 70350400
plus there like quinn in that your insuranced third party on other cars ;)
try them out

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
got back to me 2day about it, hes tried everywhere...no where below 2600...wild prices think hes just gona hold out...cheers neways lads

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
VTi's are up there with the hardest cars to insure in my experience, more so than assorted 2.0+ turbo stuff. I got quoted £900 on one and I'm nearly 24 with three NCB and a clean licence. Wild!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
i thought quin was good ive mine with them and currently paying £400 odd Fully Comp.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
can people not read.. quinn wont unsure u on anything more than a ride on lawnmower until over 21.

if u want the motor u gotta pay the premuim

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Do Quinn have another benchmark that they wont insure until 25 for example?

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Possibly group 20 cars or the likes. Some bint told me they dont insure RX7's, GTR's or Supra TT's at all. No matter what age you are. That must be a lie.

Bryan

RMS Regular
Quinn don't insure Ferraris full stop either as I was told by one of their ever-so-useful miniuns.

wiggee

RMS Regular
Drives
4 x 4
directline.co.uk are pretty good if its alarmed up or tracking device but you need a reg and the security details ie alrm number or name and model..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.